FLU VACCINATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION FOR YOUR VACCINATION.
If you are unsure as to whether or not you are eligible, please contact the surgery and one of our reception staff will be able to assist you.
Flu vaccinations are available to anyone in the following categories:
- People aged 65 years and over.
- All those aged 6 months or over with the following conditions:
- Chest problems including asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Chronic Heart Disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Chronic Liver Disease.
- Chronic Neurological Disease (brain or nervous system).
- People who are immunosuppressed: have no spleen or whose spleen does not work properly.
- Pregnant women.
- Those in contact with people who may be at risk of developing serious complications from flu.
Seasonal flu leaflet
Please click on the following link for further information: